E-services education project
Spread The ART of going UP / Erasmus+/KA 2 Strategic Partnerships
The project «Spread The ART of going UP - STARTUP» that is funded and implemented through the program Erasmus+/KA2 , Strategic Partnerships in the field of Co-operation for Innovation and Good Practices has as main objective the development of entrepreneurship and the familiarization of the project participants with concepts such as startup businesses, innovation and entrepreneurship through the cooperation with entrepreneurial, educational and public institutions from Greece, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain and Turkey.
- Familiarization with the concept of entrepreneurship and startup businesses
- Creation of local startup communities fostering the development of innovation and entrepreneurship in partners regions
- Acquaintance and aggregation of people who share the same passion for entrepreneurship, in order to create business groups that will jointly develop their idea
- Participants will meet with professionals and experts in the field of business startup, in order to receive support and guidance for the establishment of their own business
- Promotion of mobilization and cooperation of all stakeholders (individuals , private companies, entrepreneurs , local and regional bodies , chambers )
- Promote partner regions as examples of good practice
- Promote internationalization of stakeholders and networking between countries
- Find a common methodology to deal with common problems among partner countries, such as unemployment
- Transfer of innovation, knowledge and experience at international level
The project will run from September 2014 to August 2016
- Trainees as potential entrepreneurs
- Local authorities
The consortium counts on actors related to entrepreneurship, and more specifically in universities, public institutions, private institutions and training providers.
- Developmental Center of Thessaly (Greece)
- Associazione TDM 2000 (Italy)
- INOVAMAIS - Servicos De Consultadoria Em Inovacao Tecnologica S.A.(Portugal)
- University Petru Maior of Targu Mures (Romania)
- STEP Institut, zavod za psihologijo dela in podjetnistvo (Slovenia)
- Sociedad de Promocion Economica de Gran Canaria (Spain)
- Governorship of Istanbul (Turkey)
The main activities of the project are divided into 3 categories:
1. The Study Analysis will include data from each partner country, focusing on each region rates of unemployment in different age groups, and entrepreneurship in the region.
2. The STARTUP web platform with services, such as: the project's website with all relevant information and updates, the e-learning platform, where the educational material for "train the trainers" and entrepreneurship courses will be posted and the tool for the dissemination of good practices among local authorities.
3. The Startup Paths cover the entire methodology which will be developed to promote the concept of entrepreneurship and the creation of startups, and is linked to the learning process and the actions that will be implemented for training the trainers, but also training and mentoring of the trainees as potential entrepreneurs.
For more information visit the project's website on www.startuperasmusplus.com